Aerospace Industries Association of Brazil - AIAB is the national trade association that represents Brazilian aerospace companies, networking, promoting and defending its common interests and objectives, in Brazil and worldwide.
The objectives of AIAB are:
- I. To congregate the industries of the aerospace sector and related activities, sponsoring and promoting its common interests.
- II. To represent the member companies in contact with public and private corporations of any nature, except commercial representation that will be limited to the level of protocol of intentions;
- III. To promote the products and services of its members in Brazil and abroad;
- IV. To promote a forum for member companies to network and to collaborate in the permanent interchange of information, stimulating and preserving the ethical relationship among them and with third parties.
- V. To stimulate the corporate feeling with the member companies, in order to enhance the commercial relationship among them.
- VI. To carry out studies and research for the member companies and government bodies.
- VII. To defend the common interests of its members through formulation of proposals and procedures with the government bodies, as well as international organizations;
- VIII. To stimulate the interaction with related trade associations, in Brazil and abroad, collaborating with them to better represent the member companies.